How much time fades

 Memory is a funny thing. 

Sometimes we force it to believe a reality or truth that doesn’t exist. 

My biggest fear in life was actually settling down, having a mortgage and a kid-and above all, someone that isn’t running in the opposite direction. Here I am. 

The jester at parties, the headline at clubs and the only guy in my home town to play the big shows others dreamed of. Yes many people hate me. I love that fact. It’s quite simple. Hating me takes effort whereas knowing them doesn’t happen whatsoever. 

I’ve done more than most in my life. I may lay on some regrets but I rise knowing they got me to this point. 

Nothing is perfect in life, those that say it is aren’t living. Love does not have a smooth road. Even those perfect social media lovers hit speed bumps. But they don’t want you to see it! Why? Because it blurs their perception or your intake or their fallacy. 

We aren’t born to cruise. We’re born to struggle. The question is...how do we we make it worthwhile?

Comments

Popular Posts