Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Dream that will be real.


This is all i know to say for now...

Another day in this carnival of souls
Another nights ends, end as quickly as it goes
The memories are shadows; ink on the page
And i can't seem to find my way home

(Back to you)

And it's almost like
Your world is trying everything
To keep me out
And it's almost like
You found ways in everything,
To shut me out

All the places i've been and things i've seen
A million stories that made up a million shattered dreams
The faces of people i'll never see again
And i can't seem to find my way home
I can say that i am sorry,
But it doesnt change anything,
Even though all i say is true,
it doesnt bring me you.

Cause it's almost like
Your world is trying everything
To break me down
Cause it's almost like
Your world is trying everything
To keep me out


....my mind is restless, the dream I had was unbearable. Me standing there; withered alone as I am now and have been most of this year, watching you marry him. My heart shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment