Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jump in...


"And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make."
- John Lennon and Paul McCartney

Upon writing the new entry i digressed and reflected on my life.
In the last year i have seen alot, done alot, lost alot and gained an ever growing jab to this hollowness residing within.
I am not emo, i am not a dreamer.Im a realist, but sometimes i dont know who i am, just what i am becoming.
That first day reminded me of the person i had lost, and writing about it again reminded me of the person i needed to find in me, that i have lost yet again.
Misery does love company, but my misery is scared off by people.
Shakespeare wrote about love and tragety as does a common modern author such as Nicholas Sparks. Love is the premise and demise of most stories, but it's like faith in God. We can feel it, we can speak about it, but we cannot prove it exists. I once believed i could prove love exists, by doing nothing, just being me. That was not enough.

So while i prepare the next entry to my blog about the last year, i will share with you the song that is the soundtrack of the next entry....as it lies in my mind, and as it lives in my heart as the beauty in the breakdown.

Jump in...what you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment